Re: New spark record

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi John

I know from the list and from your web site that you are a meticulous man,
could
you explain how you rig 4 mot  whiteout risking isolation breakdown. Do you use
isolation tx for each couple of mot and put it in seri.

Luc Benard