2 quick Q's

Original poster: "Simon Yorkston by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <quantumx-at-ozemail-dot-com.au>

Hi all.
First of all, Merry Christmas!

Just a few quick questions if  I may.

1] Does anyone know of an Australian source of Ceramic wire-wound
resistors? [suitable for terry's NST protection unit, eg, 100W] - I'm at a
loss of where to get them.

2] After my [poor] results off my coil the other night, I began to wonder
what went wrong. One thing  [among many] that I have thought of is my
capacitors. I have used strings of 15x.047uf caps, which *should* match my
15/30 NST... any ideas?

Anyways, thanks, enjoy your Christmas cheer with your family and friends.

:: Simon Yorkston
:Sole Proprietor - Liquid WebDesign
:http://www.liquiddesign-dot-org