Concerning Terry's protection filter 15kV at up to 240mA

Original poster: "=?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Mattias_Engstr=F6m=22?= by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mattias_engstrom-at-swipnet.se>

I have a few questions concerning Terry's protection filter.

1) When using MOVs what value on voltage should you use when setting them up in
a series. I have MOVs rated a continoues voltage of 625V RMS. Does this mean
that 16 should be put in series in order for them to withstand the 10kV that
the NST delivers?

2) Is it important that the recommended Vmax for a resistors used as
"capbleeders" is followed?

3) What downsides does an L-R-C filter have in high frequency applications (as
with a teslacoil) compared to an R-C filter

Regards
Mattias