Re: D.C. Danger with water gaps

Original poster: "Tom Stathes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <newphreak_16-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>
>

> Tesla list wrote:
>
> > Original poster: "davep by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
> <davep-at-quik-dot-com>
> >

> >         Indeed.
> >         And AC produces oxygen and hydrogen
> together at each electrode.
> >         In critical quantities...
> >
> >         best
> >         dwp
>
> Hi dwp
>
> Not sure about that : Check cheap humidifier they
> have just 2 electrodes
> inside the
> water and it only heat the water . I think in 60
> cycles current the oxygen
> and hydrogen
> recombine as soon as they are produce.
>
> Luc Benard
>

> .
>  are produce.
>
> Luc Benard
>

> .

Hi, i think u are mistaken, i used standared AC to
produce hydrogen and oxygen before, thisway it dosent
eat the electrodes as quick.  The humidifier thing
could be 2 heating elements. Another potential source
for a balast??

--Tom