[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Air Flow and Pressure

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: gweaver <gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net>
>
> I am doing some TC experements and could use some HELP.

Hi Gary...

yessssss   Fluid mechanics/dynamics  ;) ..   you need to check out
Bernoulli's principle

in low pressure low flow enviroments ( below 500psi) the air flow is
increased as it flows from a larger to a smaller pipe and the pressure
basically remains the same  ( it will decrease a tiny amount but not
worth noting) this is due to the compressability of air..  altho water
will increase in pressure quite a bit its non compressible ( a whole
different monster)

Scot D