[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cool Idea

For those that are interested in doing this, there is a version of this that is
safe for electronics. It costs a little more, but I preffer not to use acid on
my PCBs. ;) Most electronics supply places have it. Tip tinning compound. Last
time I checked it was just rosin flux with a little solder to re-tin the tip.
Works quite well.

Travis