[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ...And Another Thing after the Pole Pig Question...

Hi Ryan,

	It is probably aluminum with a steel rope core.  You would be better off
with $10 worth of 1/4 inch copper tubing.  The ferromagnetic steel core and
the lossy aluminum may not do very well and wound not be worth using unless
it is all you have.  Aluminum is had to connect to when your dealing with
500+ amp peak RF currrents.

Cheers,

	Terry