From: Tesla List [<mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, 4 February 2000 2:11
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Arcs off the fingers and getting killed in the process...

Original Poster: Brent Turner <bturner-at-apc-dot-net>

As one of said stunt 'pro's...

The bottom line is that in this day and age, ANYONE with enough
curiosity and motivation will go and build the 'monster coil'. With the
Internet and all, there isn't all that much we can do about it, and as
Jeff P. mentioned, all it's going to take is one or two novices who
don't have a clue to open a whole pandora's box of legal problems --
wanna see Tesla coils outlawed???

The key thing here (and pardon me if I get up on my soapbox...) is
RESPONSIBILITY. <SNIP>