From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2000 3:10 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Arcs off the fingers and getting killed in the process...

Original Poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

This may be controversial but... perhaps you can make
it a requirement of all sites listed on the ring to
meet some minumum standard regarding a statement on
safety (something my site currently lacks). To make it
easier, they could simply add a link to the pupman
safety FAQ. Just a thought. Let the flaming begin!

=====
Adam Minchey
yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com
www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/tesla