[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[Fwd: screening invitation - tesla coil film]

Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 14:46:23 -0800
Subject: screening invitation - tesla coil film
From: "Alberta Chu" <asktv-at-futureculture-dot-org>
To: askit-at-aol-dot-com

Dear Friends:
Thanks for all of your support with the world premiere of ELECTRUM!
Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this New York screening in person,
but I just wanted to make sure that you all had the necessary details for
the screening.  I look forward to your feedback.    ** Alberta**

WORLD PREMIERE
ELECTRUM a documentary short film by Alberta Chu

New York International Independent Film and Video Festival
4:30 pm on Monday, Feb. 7, 2000
Clearview Cinemas, 239 E. 59th St., NYC  (between 2nd & 3rd Avenues)
call:  212.777.7100 festival hotline for tickets and information

FEATURING:
Eric Orr, Artist
Greg Leyh, High-Voltage Engineer
Chip Flynn, Director, Peoplehater
Mark Pauline, Director, Survival Research Labs
Jeff Parisse, Director, kVA Special Effects

PRODUCTION CREDITS
  producer-director Alberta Chu
  director of photography David Safian
  editor Monica Gillette
  composer SKY
  graphics    Camille Chu
  main title sequence editing Victor Gonzaga
  additional photography Rita Roti
  production coordinator Liisa Pine
  executive producers Martha Adams, Kurt Sayenga
  re-recording mixer Robert Corbett
online editor  Yoram Tal
  post production advisors   Liz Ewert, Joe Keeper, Steven Miller, Ryan Polito
  music supervisor Liza Richardson
 motion control camera Hunter Mayers
 production assistants AON, Jon Ingalls, Steve Sabellico, Jason Smith
 offline editing facilities Arcwelder Films, Chainsaw, Montanta Edit
media storage  Hula Digital Storage, Moviola Digital
 online editing facilities Symphony Online, Yeah! Studios
 post-production audio Mix Magic
THANK YOU:  Burning Man Festival, Eric Orr Studio, Lightning on Demand,
Peoplehater, Survival Research Labs, Murray Robinson, Slobodan Cuk, Bill
DeRonde, Jon Kroll, John Rives, Janee Thiel, Joe Lewis, Elisabeth Bentley,
Arge OšNeal, Jennifer Davidson, Tara Sandler, Chris Meindl, Scott Robinson,
Stephane Boutoux, Bruce Chu. <<ELECTRUM is a sculpture by artist Eric Orr>>

FOR MORE INFORMATION:
web  [www.futureculture-dot-org]
email [asktv-at-futureculture-dot-org]
tel [1.310.459.6957]