[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: avoid getting killed in the process...

 Don't forget you can get zapped by plugs as well. If you don't believe me
try unplugging a TV then grabbing the prongs of the plug. Ouch, or ouch
crash!! if you happen to pick the TV up just after you have unplugged it.
This might apply to Tesla coils as well, just to stay on subject.
cheers
bob golding

> after one unpleasant surprise working on an old color TV quite a while
ago,
> I always make sure that I am holding the plug to the device in question
IN