[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Initial setting for sync phase angle on an RSG

Hi All,
          does anyone have any experience with hall effect, optical etc.
sensors reading the break rate of an rsg?  I'd just like to be able to have
some sort of fairly accurate break rate meter as just comparing the pitch to
your keyboard works ok but isn't to instant.

Regards
Nick Field