[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Arcs off the fingers and getting (censored) in the process...

In a message dated 2/6/00 11:33:07 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

<< Original Poster: "Dr. Resonance" <Dr.Resonance-at-next-wave-dot-net>

 to: Scott

 Unfortunately, this won't work either.  You definitely mentioned "death" in
 your disclaimer.  Legal beagles will argue if you were aware of "death"
 possibility, then you should not have distributed the program (BTW -- an
 excellent program).

 You specifically want to avoid using the words "death or injury" in your
 disclaimer.

You're right....my program is really just a simulator.......I should have
used the words "simulated death".

Scott