[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Photos

Pictures of coils?  I thought the subject was pictures of goils!  :)  Sorry
Terry.  I could have made my point more inclusive of Tesla coils but there was
too much verbiage involved.  I guess my point in a nutshell is in a TC photo I
don't strive for reality.  I strive for art.  Videotape is for reality, and I
guess so is marriage.

Rob