[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: multiple gap question

Hi Scot,
Yes, I saw your rig on Terry's file page. Very nice, and the way I see it the
gap is adjustable simply by adjusting the spacer bolts. I want the gap to be
adjustable, that's my main objection to Terry's epoxy stickum.  I am gonna go
for it. OK if I use 0.25 G-10 phenol? I could also use some Lexan. I think I
will cutup lengths of 1/4 -20 threaded brass rod for the spacers and use 8-32
brass for the hold-down screws. I should be able to cut the parallel slots on
the table saw, using a dado cutter. Comments please.

Happy day,
Ralph Zekelman