[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: High Voltage Filters

Greets Adam And All,

Adam this sounds like a really good idea to me.  Do others
have and comments on this setup.  It seems to me that this
would really help to keep the house ground from floating
around.  I have an outdoor Allanson on it's way now,
15kv-at-60ma.  Quite a bit more power then the 9kv-at-30ma
I am currently running with so I know I need to do
more engineering.

Many Thanks,
Bill Parn