[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Toploads that bite

Adam: I would agree that the MMC be enclosed but perhaps slightly vented to
encourage circulation if warm.
The question: How to determine the correct value of a bleeder R. Base it on
the total voltage of the MMC? And if so, to achieve what current?

Reason I ask now is that I've just received my 14x3   .047mF/1600 from D&M.
and MMC construction starts very soon.

Ted