[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Big Time Coil Problems...

ryan,

I'd check out your caps for sure.  Try more capacitance.  And check all your
connections too- i had horrible connections and even if you THINK they are
ok, solder everything a whole bunch so at least you can eliminate that
variable.

Don't give up hope- persistance will pay off.  I just finished going through
the exact same stages as you a month ago.  It took me about 3 months to get
it running right. Now I have good solid 24-28". THat's off a 15/60.

Keep up the work. I'm sure it will pay off.
Regards,
Nathan B