[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Got my first coil running!!

	Hi Jon,

	Great looking coil!  I wish mine had turned out that nice! :P

	One thing I'm wondering about tho...I noticed that your spark gap
consists of 8 or so spark plugs in series - I don't know right off hand
if this makes a big difference, but what about the resistors that are
built in to most plugs?  All wired in series, they might rob you of some
power, no?  Anyone know the specifics?

	Ross