[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Moderator note.

Hi All,

	We have been getting some record breaking numbers of posts to the Tesla
coil list this last week!!  Spring and coiling go together as we all tool
up for the warm months :-))

Feb 15th broke the Feb. 14th record of 73 by 8 posts at 81!!

Just like to remind everyone to keep posts short, sweet, and on subject,
else we all go nuts trying to read them all!  Also, try to format responses
so they are quick easy to read and definitely "snip off" the unneeded parts.

Try to keep the subject lines the same as the post so those few people that
don't read them all (and you know who you are ;-)) can find their stuff.

If possible, direct limited interest (and especially off-topic) responses
directly to the person's involved (but don't leave us out on cool stuff ;-)).

There are about 775 people on the list so Chip's PC pumps out like 63,000
e-mails a day from his PC over modem!!  Many thank's to Chip (and his ISP)!!

I would like to thank everyone for being very good these days as far as
keeping the moderator's job easy!!

Cheers,

	Terry