[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Building a Tesla Coil

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: "Jonathan Ben-Artzi" <yonib-at-leyada.jlm.k12.il>
>
> Hi,
>
> My project in robotics class at school is to build a tesla coil.
>
> Since I'm a beginner at this, I'm seeking beginner-minded aid... Anyone?
>
> Plus, because it's robotics class, I need to build some kind of an automated
> control system - i.e. voltage control, etc. Help.
>
> Thank you, Jonathan.

Hi Jonathan....

Tesla coils are fun to build  fun to watch and just plain fun ...  but
they require time to understand , a good understanding of high voltage (
extreme HI VOLTAGE)  and a fair amount of money ...   there are many
fine web sites that can be researched  that offer many tips and hints to
building a Tesla coil ...
try looking up the TESLA COIL WEB RING

as far as robotic control ....   what kind of system do you plan to use
?  digital electronic in the presence of tesla coils go WACKO!!

Scot D