[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NST and GFI ?

Hi Reinhard,
                   I don't know what breaker type it was but it was a 48A
circuit
and they were only running 2.4kVA at 240V = 10A, even accounting for the
dodgy load (no offence to your coil there Brian :-) I don't think the
current was popping the breaker.
Your report of the compressor tripping a normal breaker is a bit odd as I've
run a 3kW spary compressor from the normal breaker in my garage no problem?
Is yours particularly large, or maybe just not pfc-ed?

Regards
Nick Field