[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Building a Tesla Coil

In a message dated 2/19/00 11:32:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

<< Original Poster: "Jonathan Ben-Artzi" <yonib-at-leyada.jlm.k12.il>

 Hi,

 My project in robotics class at school is to build a tesla coil.

 Since I'm a beginner at this, I'm seeking beginner-minded aid... Anyone?

 Plus, because it's robotics class, I need to build some kind of an automated
 control system - i.e. voltage control, etc. Help.

 Thank you, Jonathan.

Jonathan,

I suggest that you post the city that you live in.  Hopefully, there is a
coiler nearby that could help you with your project.

Ed Sonderman