[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Spark Plugs & More Spark Plugs

More to all "pluggies" (neat moniker)
Pls note that my coil design is less than 1KV. as such I feel that
plugs-r-us will work providing it is properly cooled/quenched by forced air
properly directed.
I will also try a standard RQ gap too and see what difference there are.
I will post all results to the list when this is finished around April.
It's been a wealth of solid (as opposed to stranded) information. Thanks to
all.

Ted
Subject: Re: Re: Spark Plugs
Original Poster: "Reinhard Walter Buchner" <rw.buchner-at-verbund-dot-net>

Hi Ruud, John, Fa Tom, all "pluggies",

Enter car buff ;o)).

Comments interspersed.

> Original Poster: "Jon Lagler" <rockcrawl-at-netzero-dot-net>
>
> > Original Poster: "DaxisWeb user" <""-at-mail.daxis.nl>

msnip...