Subject: Re: Pole Transformers
Author:  Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> at InterNet
Date:    2/21/00 1:13 PM

<snip>

Original Poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 2/20/00 12:20:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

<< Ed,
 If you can say so without getting the guy from your pub scv co strung up,
 what's the name of your company? Where? Here, in S. Central Indiana, I have
 Cinergy. After 5-10
 minutes of trying to get past the gum-chewing high school kid, I have
finally
 met the
     engineer/management type who can give an intelligent answer: NO.
     <snip>