[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: NST->DC Re: CGA Monitor Flyback ???

Greetings,

Ikes, can you explain this a little further.  I have been using
the CGA flyback for a jacobs ladder, and thought it would be okay
to plug it into the TC.  I was hoping the worst I could do is
burn up the CGA flyback or some component within it's circuitry,
or worst case scenerio burn up my 60mil flat plate cap.

Many Thanks,
Bill Parn