[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers

TCML,

Watching Mr. Megavolt getting "extinguished" by a dry
chemical fire extinguisher made me think back to the time
I had to use one on set. What a mess! I spend half a day
with a broom and shop-vac cleaning up the "dry chemical".

Replace the fire extinguisher you're now keeping by your side
(right? you ARE keeping one next to the controller... aren't you?)
with a CO2 model. You won't find one at Home Depot, you'll
have to call a fire extinguisher company but it will be worth it
if you ever have to use (and clean up after) it.

Jeff W. Parisse
Director, kVA Effects
www.teslacoil-dot-com