[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Rectifiers, anyone?

Hello to DC'ers, I have found that one can make a very affordable and
bullet proof rectifier using the 6 amp 1KV diodes found at Digi-Key, or
others. Just series (and/or parallel) enough to meet your demands.
Snubbering them has not been necessary for me, I just use series diodes.
JiM Lux and others have pointed out that modern manufacturing makes for a
very consistent semi-conductor...
All this is much cheaper than commercial sources. Need I say more?

Regards,

David Trimmell