[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Effect of metal parts under the primary, was Digital Camera acidtest.

<<

 --
>  Jan Florian Wagner >>

Jan,

It depends on how close the metal is to the primary, and how much
metal is there.  When I mounted my gap, cap and NST, etc closer
below my primary in my new TT-42 TC, it did not harm the
performance.  I still get 42" sparks from the 12/30 NST.

  http://members.aol-dot-com/FutureT/TT-42index.html

Cheers,
John Freau