[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Capacitors For sale

I was cleaning up my garage and ran across the following items that are NEW
and in boxes

(2) CDE IF-54   2X 0.25 mfd 110 V - these are used for interference
suppression - they are in a metal case that you bolt to your chassis - they
have 45 wires comming out of them, two labled load, two labeled line, and
one labeled ground.  they are rated 2 amps - $2 ea,

(7) mallory HC2540A - 4000 microfarad, 25 V - black phenolic case with screw
terminals - these would be useful as part of a low voltage power supply in a
flyback driven "mini-tesla" - $1 ea, all 7 for $6

contact me off the list if you can use these