[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SRSG firing problems

Hello...  Here is my reply to my own message...

It just occurred to me that I could do some research on the archives to see
if anybody had had the same problems as I have in the past, and I learned
that it takes more voltage for the gap to fire while it's spinning.  Ha ha!
I will try to fix that tonight.

Perhaps I will check the archives first now, before I write, so you guys
don't take unnecessary time answering my questions that you have answered
for others before!   :)

Still, though, thanks for the help John and Terry!
(and other helpers too!)

Nathan