[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Website....and an almost coil

We put up our Tesla Coil page on the website this evening. It's not
functional yet, but getting close. The site is brand new and still getting
added to daily. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Thanks to ALL of you incredible guru's, Geeks, and Coronaphiles out there
who have suffered countless idiotic questions from me and the other Geeks
here at the group. We could have never gotten this far without your patient,
intelligent, (and often contradicting) advice :)

The Geek Group salutes you guys, thanks.

Now let's continue where old Saint Nick left off :)

Chris Boden,
and all the members of
The Geek Group.

whos-at-geekgroup-dot-org ? Hell I dunno, whos-at-geekgroup-dot-org ?
Chris Boden, that's who!

Christopher A. Boden Edq.
President / Founder
The Geek Group