[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Winding a Secondary

	On my smaller 4" coil I used a form of friction fit, adjustable coil
coupling.  I took a same-size piece of PVC drain tubing, and cut about 1/8"
down one side, to make it slightly smaller that the PVC itself.  I then
screwed endcaps on each side, and screwed that piece to the base of the
stand.  The system has worked well for me.

-Andy C.