[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: DC Controlled Reactance Choke

Actually Terry: it does, as it deals with the training of a pig.
David: What you are describing is a "Saturable Reactor" as has
been discussed here in the past. If you hit the archives, you
should find more information.

Michael Baumann
Coiler, Homebrewer, Nerd...mycroft-at-access1-dot-net
http://www.access1-dot-net/mycroft