[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MMC

Hi Adam,

> Original Poster: Adam <adamsmith-at-mediaone-dot-net>
>

> Hi, could someone just drop me a line and fill me in on the meaning of
> "MMC". I'm seeing this abbreviation a lot lately, applied to both caps
> whole systems, but I don't recognize it as a standard abbreviation for
> anything engineering related.

Simple MMC means Multi-Mini-Cap. Itīs an abbreviation from me,
because I posted quite a bit on this stuff and I simply got tired of
having to type "Multi-Mini-Cap" every time. Thatīs where most
abbreviations come from. Like OBIT instead of "Oil Furnace Burner
Ignition Transformer". Saves bandwidth and bleeding finger tips ;o)

Coiler greets from Germany,
Reinhard