RE: 13M (was:so cal tesla coil demo)

Here is the note Bill sent out on 7/25...

Original poster: wysock-at-ttr-dot-com

Follows an official press release of immediate posting on the
Tesla List.

Hello to all on the Tesla List.

As previously announced, there had been a plan to demonstrate
the Tesla Technology Research Model 13M Magnifier Tesla
Coil at Pico Rivera, California, on Sept. 15 and 16.  Unfortunately,
these plans have to be cancelled.  However, there still a very good
chance that this system will be exhibited in Southern California,
before the end of this year.  I will provide further details as they
become available.  I apologize for any inconvenience my previous
announcement may have caused, in anyone's summer plans.

Best regards,
Bill Wysock.
Tesla Technology Research