Re: 4-1000A Screen Biasing...

Daniel,

A while back I had been doing research into building a VTTC with a 4-400A
of mine, and what was most often suggested to me was to wire the screen
and grid together and run the tube like a triode, rather than try to run
it as a true tetrode. I never did built that coil, but, I still have the
tube...

Grayson Dietrich
http://www.electrophile.8m-dot-com