Grounding Strategies

Hi all,

I have read a few web pages regarding the RF grounding of the componenets
of a Tesla system and I am a little confused. I have read that you should ne-
ver ground one side of the power xfmr to the RF ground because an accident-
al streamer strike to your body would/could connect your body with the high
currents of the primary circuit and possibly prove fatal. I'm not so sure I
be-
lieve this, as I have been running my large system in this manner, which is