Re: PVC Wire for a secondary?

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com
>
> In a message dated 7/6/00 6:50:18 PM Central Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> writes:
>
> << "The Tesla Coil Builder's Guide to the Colorado Springs Notes of Nikola
>  Tesla"  >>
>
> Where can coilers get a copy of the book?
> Thanks.
>
> Ralph Zekelman

Hi Ralph,

I thought everyone already had a copy. :^) I have three copies
myself,two of them autographed. IMHO, it is destined to become a classic
that no self respecting Tesla coil builder should be without. As far as
I know, there have been three printings of two hundred copies each and
the book was available from Twenty First Century Books and for a time
from Richard Hull himself. I would check with Twenty First Century Books
first.

Ed Wingate RATCB