secondary jack (resend)

     Folks,

     For attaching my secondary to the toroid right now I have a couple
     extra turns of magnet wire loose on the top of the secondary.  I
     "spacewind" this up and tape the end of it to the bottom of my toroid.

     This method is clumsy, fragile, and it makes me nervous to put stress
     on the fragile magnet wire.  I have had the tape come loose while I
     was running the coil. (scary!)

     What I would like to do is cut the magnet wire close to where it comes
     loose from the secondary.  I want to solder a female bannana jack to
     the end of the magnetwire, and epoxy it firmly to the secondary on the
     top rim of the seconary..  Then, I can solder a male banana jack to a
     piece of ordinary wire and bolt the other end of the wire to the
     toroid.

     This way no stress gets placed on the magnet wire, and the regular
     wire connecting the toroid to the jack is easily replaced if ever
     necessary.  And it will be more secure and professional than my
     current lame tape method.

     Does anyone see any potential problems with this?

     thanks,

     paul

     p.s.- sync rotary spark gap construction going smoothly. . .