Re: In search of a big cap

In a message dated 7/15/2000 4:44:04 PM Mountain Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> Mike,
>
>  Hey these caps sound interesting. I might be interested in obtaining some
>  of these beauts if I could get them -at- a reasonable price. I am just
> interested
>  in obtaining some extra Tesla type caps, since they really seem hard to
come

>  by. Right now, I only have two extra Tesla compadable large capacitors,
out-
>  side of a completed Tesla system. I see you reside in the Denver area, and
>
>  reside in the Memphis area, so if I decided to go for a few of them, I
would

>  have
>  to add shipping in to the total cost.
>
>  If you decide to dig around in these caps some more, give me a call.
>

>  Tesla729,
>  David Rieben

David,
   Well it seems a couple of guys on the list are now interested in these, so
I will go back and get some better info on them.  I can measure their
capacitance and use my Hi-Pot tester to at least insure they take 10kV AC
without breakdown.  I will also look for the specs that I wrote down or get
them again.  Hope it turns out that these are perfect for TC use.  I know the
lady will give me a deal if I pick up a few of them at once.
Mike