From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 2:20 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Haunted House Coil Use

Original poster: "Dale Hall" <Dale.Hall-at-trw-dot-com>

Hi Ted,
A warning sign is absolutely necessary
entering a high energy electrical discharge area similar to lightning,

(consider wording to the effect:
 Individuals with medical conditions, implants, etc. must not enter without
doctor knowledge and approval)

Individual entry is voluntary.
Individual entry assumes full responsibility and liability for themselves
and minor children.

Additionally
I urge you to insist anyone who has a pacemaker or medical condition (or
just everyone)
"sign" a well worded waiver before entry, (mandatory for anyone with a
condition assuring they understand what "assuming full self responsibility
and liability, means)

unless your financial condition/insurance is robust enough to survive a
suit.

(just one wrecks your life and one may be filed by someone who just got
scared
to teach you a lesson under guise to protect all future unwary innocent
public)
should someone have a problem and didn't fully understand the potential
affects.
A signed waiver may prevent any filing,
should there be an unfortunate incident or after thoughts (gremlins).

The LA & Calif Science Fairs prohibit TC firing due to insurance liability,
desiring not have science fair cancellation in future years.

BTW, the 3' spark may not be the only concern.
The E & H field may cause charge and/or induction at longer distances.
Safe for most in good health but liability applies to the most frail and
susceptible.

Also Ozone is toxic and if allowed to accumulate causes nausea/headaches.
Assure ample ventilation!

Regards, Dale