Re: Tesla coil "Commercial" op

Hi Bill,
	I work for a company called Legion Electronics, we make, sell and rent
Tesla coils, if you give me some more information on exactly what is it
you require, I'll give you an estimate.

			Steve

--
*Steve Rodway                        * Heisenberg : We are not sure *
*Legion-at-bigfoot-dot-com                  *  which side of the road the  *