Big line filters

Hi All,

	I am cleaning up my TC lab now that the space is available again! :-))
After shipping like 50 big line filters, I find that I STILL have some of
those darn things!!  They are like rabbits...  I still have four I need to
get rid of.

They are all four wire (three phases and ground) custom Shaffners that have
never been used (scrapped do to an engineering boo boo :-)).  They are:

1  480V 45 amp dual stage.

3  210V 80 amp single stage.

They have wires out of both ends.  The 80 amp filter's wire is like 4 gauge
welding cable!  They are conservatively designed so a little over voltage
or current is no problem (like 240 on the 210 volts units.  They are tested
to 1500V).

I give them away free but I stick you for shipping which is $7 each in the
USA.

If you want, e-mail me at 'terrellf-at-uswest-dot-net' and say you are "In".  I'll
apologize right now to those that are number five and greater for being
"sold out"...

Cheers,

	Terry