Re: Angle grinder RSG

Hi Daniele,

	I think the 11000 RPM motor is a brush type of universal motor.  I don't
think it will have the nice poles and stuff set up in it to be a sync
motor.  The rotor may have windings on it and all too so grinding on it is
not possible.

	You may be able to put some kind of speed regulator on it, but you must
control the position of the rotor to within about 5 degrees in relation to
the AC signal.  That is beyond almost any regulator especially for a brush
motor.

Cheers,

	Terry