Miscellaneous

Hi all

I'm happy to find you all again.

Tx Terry for the archive of the last 6 months.

Tx Chip for repairing the Tesla list machine. I know you spend money and
time on it ,PLEASE ask the group for support, I think many of the active
member of the list could be glad to help you.

Shame on me : One of you post a link lately were you find the dielectric
value for most of the material ( couple hundred ) and I could not find
it any more could you post it again to me or to the list.

Like most of you I'm interest in HV too, I think the HV list don't exist
any more and the archive are not at ???anchorage???  I remember reading
these, the are really interesting, if any of you know were the are or
have it, could you contact me.

Salut,

Luc Benard(Montreal)