Video tape

Hi all,

A friend of mine that knows about my fascination with Tesla coils recently
sent me a video tape called "The Secret of Nikola Tesla", "The Movie".
Stars Orson Welles as J. P. Morgan and Peter Bozovic as Nikola Tesla. Maybe
I have been living under a rock, but I had not heard of this movie before.
The original movie,  (running time 105 minutes), was filmed in the 80's.
Once the introductory BS about subscribing to UFO magazine is finished the
tape was very enjoyable. It's available from UFO Central Home Video at
www.ufocentral-dot-com

Anyone else seen this movie? Or is it time for me to get out from under that
rock?

Jon Rosenstiel
jonr-at-pacbell-dot-net