Re: 4th-of-july showings

I'm not sure about PIR detectors, but I can tell you that TC's drive
at least the "common" outdoor lighting motion detectors crazy.  When I was
running the coil in front of motion detectors, the lights turned on and
off, on and off, as if a child were playing with them.  In fact, the
motion detectors across the street went nuts.  It's kind of funny when
it's just attached to lights, but using it as a safety device would be
Russian Roulette IMHO.

Chip