Re: Tesla's Oscillators and Circuit Controllers

  Take a look at http://www.geocities-dot-com/vasil_ro
I made a ignition coil circuit using such a
electrolytic switch. The thin layer of steam around a
nicheline wire, imersed in a concentrated solution
opens periodically the circuit.You have the schema of
the montage too.
  I found this schema in an ancient french physics
mannual from 1931.
                            teslina