Re: 3 phase distribution transformer question

Hi Paul,

 Here in OZ, it cost me about $310 AUD to have 3 80 amp legs connected to
my house, this included the cable from the underground service, new
breakers and a new three phase earth leakage protector. I don't run my
coil at home but I could I suppose if I wanted to, perhaps you should
check with your local authority what the costs are.

Best Regards

 Robin.